Revision as of 07:18, 9 November 2009 by LeonBambrick
Feedback from many places...
In the application itself
- Links inside the menus
- Crash reporting
- Uninstall messages
On the web
- Build a forum
- free options like google groups or yahoo groups
- your webhost may provide
Free and or commercial offerings
- get satisfaction and uservoice
- google groups is fairly much a spam magnet nowadays.
- downside of free options: their branding, and advertisements, possibly from your competitors.
- host a forum on your site -- e.g. community server, phpBB
- You want it as open as possible, but without spam
- Keep it alive
- make it a nice place to be.
- Be a constant gardener
This step 6 of 25 Steps to Build Your Own Micro ISV