Click anywhere in the TimeBar to jump to that point in time. It's like a Time Machine! Or you can just watch the day like a movie by pressing the Play button. This is one of the ways TimeSnapper can help you track time automatically and effectively.
Notice the gaps in the TimeBar -- that's where TimeSnapper has detected that you are away.
Also notice the red and green stripes in the TimeBar -- they differentiate between productive and unproductive time so you can quickly see patterns!
In the TimeBar you can:
- select another day which you want to browse (by using the << and >> buttons)
- add notes and tags to any point in time
- see gaps in the time line when you are away from the computer, perhaps at a meeting
- select range of screenshots/activity and get some basic information about the range, such as the duration, active and idle time and more
- delete a series of screenshots
- zoom in and out of the time line.
|Refresh TimeBar||Ctrl + F5|
|Next day||Ctrl + + (or Ctrl + N)|
|Previous day||Ctrl + - (or Ctrl + P)|
|Frame left||<- (Left arrow)|
|Frame right||-> (Right arrow)|
|5 frames left||PageUp|
|5 frames right||PageDown|
|15 frames left||Ctrl + PageUp|
|15 frames right||Ctrl + PageDown|
|TimeBar First Frame||Home|
|TimeBar Last Frame||End|
|TimeBar Select Multiple Screenshots||Shift + (Arrow keys or PgUpDn)|
|Delete selected Images||Ctrl + Del|
|TimeBar Zoom In||Z|
|TimeBar Zoom Out||Shift + Z|
|TimeBar Select All||Ctrl + A|